Leading manufacturer of multiple-echo ultrasonic thickness gauges used for measuring remaining metal thickness without the need to remove protective coatings.
Following extensive customer engagement, Cygnus Instruments have developed a new range of ultrasonic thickness gauges which still use the well established multiple-echo technique but also incorporate single-echo and echo-echo measuring modes to assist in obtaining measurements in areas of extreme corrosion or back wall pitting. Some of the surface and underwater thickness gauges in the Cygnus range include:
· ATEX approved intrinsically safe gauge for use in Zone 0, Zone 1 hazardous areas
· Hands free models designed for rope access work where safe hands free operation is paramount
· General purpose gauge with A-scan display and sequential data logging
· Cygnus 6+ PRO with A-scan and B-scan display, comprehensive data logging and much more
· Diver wrist-mountable data logging gauge with a large bright AMOLED A-scan display
· ROV mountable range depth rated up to 4,000 meters with optional probe handling solutions.Make Enquiry