Quality & Compliance
Quality is a high degree of excellence that we at Nylacast take very seriously. It is our level of commitment to deliver a high quality product ensured by a tight process control that we are able to exceed our customers' expectations.
The information gained by working closely with our customers is evaluated to improve our entire business flow in order to enhance our performance, and uphold the highest level of quality. Tracking the process starts with the supply of raw chemicals, and goes through to the end stage with build inspection at each stage.
Our Inspection departments are fully equipped with the latest coordinate measuring machines, computer controlled surface finish and gear profile testing machines as well as a comprehensive range of traditional measuring instruments.
As quality is considered to be a critical factor in the success of Nylacast, we therefore operate utilising ISO 9001:2008, TS 16949 and ISO 29001:2011 Oil & Gas as standard.
We exceed customer expectations with:
- For orders that require complete tracking
- Initial sample inspection reports
- Certificates of Conformity and test certificates of anaylsis
- Production Part Approval Process
- Advanced Product Quality Planning
- MSA / Gauge Repeatability and Reproducibility (GR&R) Studies
- PFMEA / SPC / Process Control Plans & Flow Charts
- Consignment/schedule ordering
- Kanban and JIT systems
|Nylacast ISO 9001:2008 Certificate||Nylacast ISO 29001:2011 Oil & Gas Certificate|